Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

VV today!  Looks like this dumpster fire is leaving Miami 2-5.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Other than the Flyers lots of garbage in the Philadelphia world of sports.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Tmac just said the Marlins have made 153 roster moves this COVID season!  My God, this is a Junior Varsity squad held together by popsicle sticks and glue. 

And Phelps stinks!

MDS

there is no way klentek can survive this

phillies are going to be at best the 7 seed, will probably need to burn wheeler and nola the last weekend to grab it, and then will pitch eflin/arrieta and get swept by atlanta or LA.

would rather just not make it, end this farce and move the farg on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

At least they're consistent, 3-7 against the Marlins.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Arrieta just came up lame in the sixth inning.  The beat goes on.

MDS

would give up my right nut to see damon jones pitch game 1 of the wild card series against the dodgers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Bohm looking pretty damn good at first base tonight.

MDS

i really think they need to move him there. they need to get better defensively and cant have him and hoskins on the corners. just cant win like that.

hoskins has had a decent season to restore some value.

Geowhizzer

Girardi is a moron for taking out Wheeler.

Adam Morgan should be DFA'd stat.

This team sucks.

That is all.

Geowhizzer

A Phillies haiku:

When your bullpen stinks
Keep your starting pitcher in
A hundred pitches

PhillyPhreak54

A sick joke.

farg Klentak

MDS

its really easy to blame the bullpen and yea its historically bad

they scored 0 runs in 7 innings against the mets bullpen and everyones favorite wittle slugger brycie harper did jack shtein again. sometimes you need to score some runs.