2019 Flyers - new coach

Started by SD, April 15, 2019, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

michael raffl on the flyers young players...this is pure farging gold

They are really good kids. Not the brightest candles on the Christmas tree... but they bring light! Fun to be around... but Jesus Christ."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

flyers are five points behind the caps

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 20, 2020, 09:53:54 PM
flyers are five points behind the caps

Now three behind both Washington and Pittsburgh, though both have games in hand (Washington 1, Pittsburgh 2).

This has been an good stretch of hockey by the Flyers.

SD

OFFICIAL: We have acquired center Derek Grant from Anaheim in exchange for forward Kyle Criscuolo and a fourth round pick in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft.

MDS

i went to the game tonight. really good seats 10 rows off the ice right on the corner. i say it every time i go but hockey is unwatchable on tv and outrageous in person.

-some guy in a mike euruzione jersey sat in front of us. gee i wonder why he wore that
-drunk delco trash next to us got lit on 2 bud lights and texted the n word to his friend

we live in a good world
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

white people are the best....

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Philly might have a championship contender

Geowhizzer

Don't look now, but one point behind the Capitals for 1st in the Patrick Metropolitan.

Had a student talking smack on Friday about the home-and-home.  I'll enjoy playing the highlights during dismissal tomorrow.