The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Since YouTube is becoming more and more popular I figured we'd have a thread dedicated to YouTube videos.

NFL hit clips set to DMX

The song has cussin' it in so for those of you at work - WORK WARNING.

It shows Jaws getting killed several times and one of Ty Detmer gettin smoked.

Watching Earl Campbell was sweet too.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

that was nasty

I just dont understand how Jaws isnt riding around in a Lark and breathing through his neck right now.

tough little bugger

PhillyPhreak54

Even though most of the hits were pre-1996, it would be nice to see Timmy Hauck killing Joe Horn. One of my favorite hits ever.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PMWatching Earl Campbell was sweet too.

The run that's featured at the 1:13 mark, where he rocks some poor bastich from the Rams is thrilling.  Drops his head square into dude's chest and rolls right over him. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Father Demon

Most Excellent   :yay

Watching the modern NFL, I forget how viscious the facemask, horse-collar, and clothesline tackles were back in the day.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mussa

i have that video downloaded on my computer, same thing to different music.   :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

youtube spends over 1 million a month for bandwidth.  ha.

Father Demon

And  big portion of that money ultimately comes into my company's revenue stream.  Yay me.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

BigEd76

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

BigEd76

Father Demon

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 04, 2006, 12:27:00 PM
Posted in the random thread too: 
720 dunk during game

I love the reaction of the guy in the paint from the other team...  stopped dead in his trackes, and just stares.  Mouth agape, no doubt.

BigEd76