Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

is this good?

QuoteSince Greg Luzinski made his last All Star Game in 1978, the Phillies have had 14 OF appearances in the ASG. Only one has been drafted and developed from the farm system.
Dom Brown in 2013
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Dom did have a good month...

MDS

if you want depressing all star related facts:
-the last time the phillies had more than 1 all star was 2013 (dom brown and maga chud cliff lee)
-utley is the last drafted/developed position player all star. in 2014.
-in 1995 the phillies were terrible, yet:
QuoteDarren Daulton (C); Lenny Dykstra (OF); Tyler Green (P); Mickey Morandini (2B); Heathcliff Slocumb (P)

anyway they wont lose today. success.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

home runs

Philadelphia Phillies - 11
Ronald Acuna Jr. - 7

Don Ho

Tonight's giveaway is cool, the McCutchen Philadelphia Stars jersey t-shirt.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Bohm is a joke at third.  Cement block for a glove.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

everyone remember where they were when mickey moniak was intentionally walked
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Bryce is out with back stiffness

PhillyPhreak54

Batting practice Matt on the hill

Don Ho

Typical Phillies, bases loaded they've got Kim treading water, Joyce up with bases loaded, 3-0 count and he strikes out.

Matt Moore folks.

Don Ho

His comeback is looking great.

ice grillin you

not sure why it ever began but the Matt Moore experiment needs to end

Don Ho

DEFENSE

clang clang

DEFENSE

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 17, 2021, 05:07:10 PM
not sure why it ever began but the Matt Moore experiment needs to end

i mean sure but their defense is so abysmal im not sure if any of this matters. i knew it was going to be bad but alec bohm cant throw, rhys hoskins cant catch, cutch cant move, didi has fallen off a cliff. its baaaaaaaaaaaaaad