CB Banner

Started by troyhstewart, February 27, 2004, 05:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on March 04, 2004, 11:19:02 AM
No amount of help around him is going to make him good enough. All it will do is make him the weak link.

Better him the weak link than Thrash.

PhillyGirl

No amount of help around him is going to make him good enough. All it will do is make him the weak link.

I disagree, but whatever.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

Eh.  The less talented receiver on any team could be considered the weak link.  The point is, we have no strong link.

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 04, 2004, 11:23:55 AM

You forgot the I have nothing but sarcasm to contribute!  :D

My point about the big games is all of the help in the world still wouldn't necessarily keep Pinkston from making mental mistakes.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 04, 2004, 11:23:55 AM

It's okay, you're allowed to be wrong.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Mad-Lad

The banner will Be changes when i can come up with a legitimate lineup of players who deserve to be on there.  That, and I need to actually find good images of these guys.  I suppose I can always cheat like I did with Ritchie last year.  Anyways, time will tell.

I have to make time to change my avatar again.  The Wiley avatar makes me look very uninformed.

chuck_chillout

Hey, don't forget about your new Frat.  :)
Madden Football League

MURP

lmao.. what kind of banner do we have now!

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Mad-Lad

that thing's nuts!   :o

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

Tomahawk

LMAO, don't look at straight at it - you might go blind!

Syracuse

[Eric Cartman] That thing looks pretty sweet to me.[end/Cartman]
I am an agent of chaos

Sgt PSN

Who ever did that needs to be stripped of their right to use photoshop or any other photo-altering software.