Week 13 - Dolphins: Makes Me Sick Motherfarger How Far We Done Fell

Started by MDS, November 24, 2019, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Don Ho

IGY have about 7 Mojito's on me!  You deserve it having to witness this shtein live and in person.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: AO1 on November 24, 2019, 06:48:19 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 24, 2019, 05:16:36 PM
Yeah... I'm going to this one.  Can't wait to drive the 3 hours to see this dreck.

A large portion of my friends/family are flying down for this game. Was supposed to go then my water heater broke so I spent the money on that...wise decision. From my understanding it'll be at least 1/3 eagles fans

Hot shower > Watching the Eagles lose to Miami

Don't give two shteins how great the city is the trip is totally ruined with that loss

ice grillin you

way bigger problem than the corners is that ryan fitzpatrick is legit better than carson wentz
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Flyers trolling the birds

Philadelphia Flyers

@NHLFlyers
ICYMI: We've won four games straight and have 35 points entering December for the first time since the 1995-96 season. #FlyOrDie https://www.nhl.com/flyers/news/november-reign/c-312037792 ...

General_Failure

Has Fitzpatrick ever actually lost a game to the Eagles? What the farg kind of monkey paw did he wish on?

Defense got 10 points, then gave up five straight touchdowns and a field goal for good measure. You can't even say they were tired because they were on the field for like four minutes total when that shtein started. I don't care how bad your offense is (real bad, it turns out), you can't go giving up 37 points and expect to win.

To hell with it. They got their ring. Blow this shtein up from Howie on down. After they lose next week just put Wentz out there with all backups until he gets crippled and they can take his contract off the books.

Is there even a scenario where they can lose next week and make the playoffs? I farging hope not.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

the fun part is there are many things wrong with this team and a bunch of different reasons they lost this game...its not just one thing or one guy.

big picture
-doug is a complete zero of a human being
-carson is just ok and liable to get severely outplayed by journeyman fossil ryan fitzpatrick

this game
-devante parker's anal rape of mills/darby made me physically uncomfortable and also super jealous that this POS team has a wr of this caliber. remember anybody couldve had him last season when gase was in charge and had had enough. granted, the eagles would not have unearthed the talent. but.
-they had a 28-13 lead early in the 3q and then got smoked by a team designed to lose. this is impressive in its scope of incompetence.
-josh sweat had a sack or two but was lost several times on big plays and was the guy who let the kicker get behind him on the gadget play.
-zach ertz. retire.
-theres a lot of things you can point to as to why they lost but the sack carson took in 2nd down with around 220 to go was the worst of them all. they had to score (fg/td) with about 210 left. in that spot if you throw it away whatever. the sack destroyed them. they lost 40 seconds and defensive clock stoppage because of it. carson wentz. you. are. not. special.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 30, 2019, 07:39:33 PM
Do I really have to drive across the state for this shteinshow tomorrow?

:-\

Home. 

The fans showed up in droves.  The team... especially the defense, did not.

What a disaster this team is.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't have the energy to be mad. They ate my soul today. I said they had five years of whatever after the SB but I can't watch this shtein.

Undisciplined
Arrogant to change (Schwartz)
zesty players
Lack of attention to detail

I stopped watching at the end of the third. Got up and started the drive back to Houston bc it was gonna take forever due to holiday traffic. 2:45 drive was 4:00 today so I didn't have time to sit there and watch the Dolphins take those shteinbags out to the woodshed. farg em.

Lose out. Don't win another game.

General_Failure

They lost to the tanking-ass Miami goddam Dolphins. Jesus Christ.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on December 01, 2019, 08:37:58 PM
-josh sweat had a sack or two but was lost several times on big plays and was the guy who let the kicker get behind him on the gadget play.
-zach ertz. retire.
-theres a lot of things you can point to as to why they lost but the sack carson took in 2nd down with around 220 to go was the worst of them all. they had to score (fg/td) with about 210 left. in that spot if you throw it away whatever. the sack destroyed them. they lost 40 seconds and defensive clock stoppage because of it. carson wentz. you. are. not. special.

Those three points sum it all up.  Sweat looked like a kid lost in an amusement park on the trick play.  Dazed and confused.
Ertz has been shtein of late, step up against this god awful defense full of rejects you meat head.
That sack was simply just plain stupid.  I'm surprised more people aren't screaming about that.  Unacceptable.

And Doug and his "that's a good team" comment was just such an awful cliche.  Hears one for you I'd like to hear  "We played like garbage against a bad football team we should have annihilated".  Let's discuss why you didn't call a timeout when they lined up in that strange formation on the trick play.

Other than the bearded farg & Rosen I coudn't name one Dolphin before today. 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I couldn't name one either but they were clearly the better football team yesterday.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Don Ho

QB Eagles