There's always turkey bacon?

Good to hear you're still alive STU.  :yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

stalker

Quote from: NGM on May 31, 2007, 05:01:57 PM
So whats worse, a jerk or an a-hole?

Also Stalker, I hope you can still eat fatty foods like bacon.  Because if I couldn't eat bacon I would have told the doctors to just leave me under permanently.

Cheesesteaks, porkroll, bacon, Italian hotdogs are all forever banished. I am dying for something nasty! My oldest son called my surgery a quadruple cheesesteak bypass. I would have preferred the cheesesteak catheterization but that did not work out.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

Geowhizzer

All kidding aside, glad you're OK.  I pray that your recovery goes well.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

:-D @ Dio

I guess it's cool that the jackass isn't dead or anything but just because he had a life threating operation or whatever still doesn't change the fact that he was and probably still is a flamming douchebag.  Congrats on not being dead and all but the next time you go under the knife try holding out your hands and see if the docs won't at least do the rest of us the courtesy of taking your fingers.  Be a team player just one farging time, mmkay champ?  

Geowhizzer

stalker

Diomedes

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 01, 2007, 07:37:58 PMI'd do the same for you, my friend.

leave me out of your god worship, sucker

Quote from: stalker on June 01, 2007, 07:58:24 PMAnything less and I would have lost all respect for you.

stilloncrack respeck him sum Dio!

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on June 01, 2007, 08:04:07 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 01, 2007, 07:37:58 PMI'd do the same for you, my friend.

Too late.  ;)

stalker

Quote from: Diomedes on June 01, 2007, 08:04:07 PM

Quote from: stalker on June 01, 2007, 07:58:24 PMAnything less and I would have lost all respect for you.

stilloncrack respeck him sum Dio!

Only because you have the courage of your convictions.  All of your opinions are wrong, but you really seem to believe in them.