your political leaning is...

Started by ice grillin you, January 05, 2007, 06:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

BlueHeart

Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 08, 2007, 11:03:22 AM
Colon Powell is the person i want to run for office the most but he seems too scared of being a target

Powell also turns 70 this year.  Not that he couldn't do it, but age becomes an issue in presidential elections.

Plus, it just seems as if he really has no desire for the job.  And I can't blame him.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 08, 2007, 06:26:05 PM
Colon Powell is the person i want to run for office the most but he seems too scared of being a target

Powell also turns 70 this year.  Not that he couldn't do it, but age becomes an issue in presidential elections.

Plus, it just seems as if he really has no desire for the job.  And I can't blame him.

McCain is turning 147 this year and that isn't stopping him from running in 2008.

Seabiscuit36

Mccain eats stem cells for breakfast
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 08, 2007, 06:28:50 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 08, 2007, 06:26:05 PM

McCain is turning 147 this year and that isn't stopping him from running in 2008.

McCain turns 71 this year.  So, yes, age will be an issue for him as well.

And the fact that he seems to be the standard bearer for the Republicans gives an idea of how rudderless their ship is right now.  The only way he wins in 2008 is if Hillary runs.

Susquehanna Birder