What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

RJD2- The Colossus.  Good farging album
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/a2yXCJHXGGQ
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Best of D&D Studios....love this mixtape
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Grizzly Bear
Deerhunter
Blitzen Trapper
Bad Religion
Murder City Devils
Porcupine Tree
Jay Electronica

few bands on my recently played list
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

my musical tastes and yours are pretty similar

except mines is better, farg you
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

get off the computer and get back to ditch digging
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

I'm listening to my dog lick her meat wallet.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Susquehanna Birder

Been hitting Pandora a lot lately. Currently listening to Editors, which is really growing on me.

Seabiscuit36

theyre very similar to The Killers

Susquehanna Birder

Dillen

Quote from: mussa on January 26, 2010, 11:38:57 AM
Grizzly Bear

Bad Religion

few bands on my recently played list
I don't get Grizzly Bear at all. I dig a lot of indie shtein, and everyone is on their nuts but I don't see it.

I've been listening to the song You by Bad Religion over and over for the past decade

Seabiscuit36

Animal Collective is a group who i just cant get into.  Maybe  if i'm tripping balls off, but it just sounds like noise to me. 

mussa

I love Veckatimest by Grizzly Bear. I'm not a Yellow House fan, too slow. The entire CD is great. They are similar to Animal Collective. Both bands are pretty much stoner music, especially Animal Collective.

mussa

Earl Greyhound kicks ass. Look them up. Good ol rock n roll. Singer sounds like Chris Robinson from Black Crowes.

shorebird

Wtf?!?! My daughter was just listening to Lady Ga Ga. That shtein is not friggen' music.