What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasimoto

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 27, 2006, 04:24:32 PM
New El P drops in 2007.... I'll Sleep When Your Dead.  Its about Bunkley78/King Cole  :evil

Yeah can't wait.  His track on his myspace is pretty nice.   I think he's better in the producer role, though.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Company FLow....Funcrusher Plus  :afro
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Blackmoon...Buck em Down remix  :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

i've been hearing people talk about wolfmother lately so i checked them out and they are pretty badass.  been listening to them all week.

Quasimoto

Tenacious D - Self Titled

The "D"

mussa

Black Sheep - A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing - seeing them tonight in Illcaster, a buddy of mine is opening up for them
The Killers - Hot Fuss
The Bloc Party -self-titled
The Raconteurs - bootleg from current toru
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

In a Christmas mood:

Third Day - Christmas Offerings
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Lost Christmas Eve
Mercy Me - The Christmas Sessions
Jethro Tull - The Jethro Tull Christmas Album

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

ugh, christmas songs might be the only thing worse than country music.

Diomedes

Quote from: phattymatty on December 05, 2006, 02:11:41 PM
ugh, christmas songs might be the only thing worse than pop country music.

fixed.

if you can't appreciate Hank Williams, Merle Haggard, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, et al, then you're obviously retahded

Susquehanna Birder

I did d/l the Tull one a few days ago. Not bad, actually. Certainly nothing like the mindless holiday dreck that is flooding the airways lately.

Currently on the iPod: Brubeck's "Pick Up Sticks"   :yay

Rome

Seabiscuit36