What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

The Coup used that as well.  Fat Cats Bigger Fish, I think.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 29, 2016, 05:15:13 PM
oh yeah thats a really good song....i just never think about that album when it comes to brand nubian as it was a depressing attempt at a comeback record....but thats how good primo is that his beat could be a little fountain of youth for them....btw the sample used in that song is from a funky ass classic by george and gwen mcrae called 'the rub' which you should immediately download

oh nice...listening to it now. That beat is like some 70s cop show...I like the funky beat. I could listen to instrumentals of bad ass beats all day.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 29, 2016, 05:17:26 PM
The Coup used that as well.  Fat Cats Bigger Fish, I think.

yup....they actually flipped it better

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 29, 2016, 05:24:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 29, 2016, 05:15:13 PM
oh yeah thats a really good song....i just never think about that album when it comes to brand nubian as it was a depressing attempt at a comeback record....but thats how good primo is that his beat could be a little fountain of youth for them....btw the sample used in that song is from a funky ass classic by george and gwen mcrae called 'the rub' which you should immediately download

oh nice...listening to it now. That beat is like some 70s cop show...I like the funky beat. I could listen to instrumentals of bad ass beats all day.

yeah its very shaft-ish
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Yeah I just fell down a Coup youtube hole

pimps
5 million ways
we are the ones

makes me want to throw a revolution

the kids like it, too
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Diomedes

Diomedes

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

Diomedes

Diomedes

smeags

smeags

Diomedes

was that AC/DC performance a Ted Nugent cover?

smeags