What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

A few songs purchased off itunes:

cyclone launch - fu manchu
down on the street - the stooges
i gotcha back - genius & gza liquid swords
bullshed - the apex theory
what it look like - spank rock
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD_Eagle5

Been rockin to 'Wu Tang Clans' greatest hits at the Gym.

QuoteShame on a stillupfront's mom who try to run game on a stillupfront's mom
Wu buck wild with the trigger!

Seabiscuit36

Adam Sandler - They're all gonna laugh at you
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MURP

Disturbed - Believe
Burn the Priest - self titled
Cryptic Howling - Bitium Intus
Dark Age - The Silent Republic
General Surgery - Left Hand Pathology

Diomedes

Jawbox - For Your Own Special Sweetheart

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Quasimoto

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BlueHeart

Thanks to Demon's mention...

Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry

:=)
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

mussa

Spank Rock - yoyoyoyoyoyo - hip hop fans would like this, crazy production! :yay :yay

Quasimoto

DH

Seether - One Cold Night. Its an acoustic live show. One of the best acoustics Ive heard.

The show was in Philly this past February. Were any of you clowns in attendance?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Die-Hard on January 26, 2007, 05:02:22 PM
Seether - One Cold Night. Its an acoustic live show. One of the best acoustics Ive heard.

The show was in Philly this past February. Were any of you clowns in attendance?

Sure was, they played at the Electric Factory with Shinedown. I'm actually a bigger fan of Shinedown.

DH

Great show. Im becoming a pretty big Seether fan.

SD, lemme know if they come around anytime soon. Im definitely game. Actually anyone from that genre...Staind, Fuel, 3 Days Grace, etc...

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Die-Hard on January 26, 2007, 05:07:27 PM
Great show. Im becoming a pretty big Seether fan.

SD, lemme know if they come around anytime soon. Im definitely game. Actually anyone from that genre...Staind, Fuel, 3 Days Grace, etc...

No problem...I'm not their biggest fan but I rarely pass up live music.