Around The NFL - 2024

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 03, 2024, 05:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 12, 2024, 02:12:59 PMYeah I don't even think that's like a rarely used nickname. Just a fargup. It's Cincy or Charlotte.

It looked good to the AI that wrote it, and also to the AI that posted it, so here we are.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

My company is balls deep in AI. It's way more human like than Schefter.

Howie probably already using it for roster construction.

QB Eagles

I'm not someone who thinks Justin Fields has a great NFL career ahead of him, but after this past season, I do think he's probably one of the 32 best starting options for 2024. Wild how much his stock has fallen with the recent QB moves.

MDS

how much of it is the league things he sucks and how much of it is denver is really the only suitor
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Titans are spending come cash.

They just gave Calvin Ridley $92M ($50M GTD). Thanks for being dumbfargs and not spending that on AJ a couple years ago.

Bobby Wagner to Washington for one year

MDS

aaron rodgers being a sandy hook truther isnt surprising...what is surprising is that he has been one since the og days

i assumed he was a smooth brained idiot who lost his mind during covid like so many others, but in the before times he seemed exceedingly intelligent and curious. he was a jeopardy nerd and went no contact with his lunatic fundy family. turns out he was red pilled all along.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/13/politics/aaron-rodgers-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theories/index.html
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol I just posted the same thing

Total scumbag

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 13, 2024, 05:41:52 PMTitans are spending come cash.

They just gave Calvin Ridley $92M ($50M GTD). Thanks for being dumbfargs and not spending that on AJ a couple years ago.

Being pointed out on the socials that the Titans were +1800 to land Ridley. 🤔

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Keenan Allen traded to the bears for a 4th

PhillyPhreak54

Wow -- Aaron Donald has retired.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 15, 2024, 12:13:34 PMWow -- Aaron Donald has retired.

I know he's talked about it the past few seasons but still a surprise

Diomedes

Good, sick of hearing about him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy G to the Rams and Wentz is back on the bread lines.

Maybe he ends up in PIT

QB Eagles

Donald could be inducted with three former Eagles if Julio and Peters don't find work.