So...Denver anyone?

Started by hbionic, April 19, 2013, 02:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I'm in.

Weather should be good, New Mile High, good bar scene. All those in favor say "Si".

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

hbionic

Diomedes

Cowboy boots and cowboy hats and no thanks.  My sister lives in Boulder.  White disneyland.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Um isn't Disneyland a white disneyland?

Rome

Dio's new job with the Dept. of Redundancy Dept. seems to be working out.

hbionic

Quote from: Rome on April 20, 2013, 11:55:13 AM
Dio's new job with the Dept. of Redundancy Dept. seems to be working out.

That's good stuff right there. 'Dept. of the Redundancy Dept.' Well done sir.

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on April 19, 2013, 10:40:36 PM
Cowboy boots and cowboy hats and no thanks.  My sister lives in Boulder.  White disneyland.

I see you have assimilated into the boricua culture. How the hell do you think I feel traveling outside southern Cali? Nothin but white folk as far as the eye can see.

phattymatty

i like denver...most likely in.

too bad there's no baseball games that weekend, last time i went to coors got tickets for $5 and smoked a blunt in the bleachers.

Sgt PSN

At least this time you can buy your blunt legally. 

phattymatty

i hate planning anything this far ahead but i just found out that i'm going to be on the west coast for work the week before this...so I am definitely IN for denver.

hbionic

...and so it begins.  :evil

phattymatty

i have a crew of about 3-4 other rowdies coming with me so looked into group tickets and i guess they don't do it. looks like we might all have to fend for ourselves for actual seats to the game. unless we want to be ballers and get a suite but that's pretty gay.

QuoteThank you for your inquiry; we unfortunately do not have the available inventory for group sales. Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com or 1.800.745.3000) handles all of our single game sales; you can try them once we go on sale in July to see if they have availability. You can also try our Premium Seating hotline if you are interested in possibly purchasing a suite for your group request (720.258.3338). Please let me know if you have further questions -

hbionic

James is already in and might roll with two to three others...

Lets say we wanted to be gay....how much is a suite?

There may be an appearance by demon, and sarge better go. T-hawk, well, I confirmed and there are hookers in Denver so there's no reason for him not to go. He can always put it on his card.