farg the Giants

Started by DH, September 25, 2012, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

SD

Quote from: Rome on September 28, 2012, 05:27:37 PM
Doesn't the Dawkins ceremony start at 6:00?

I checked PE.com and it says 5:45-6:30...what the hell am I supposed to do from 6:30-gametime?

QuoteThe Eagles will hold a special jersey retirement ceremony for Brian Dawkins in the Headhouse Plaza at Lincoln Financial Field. If you can't make it to the game, be sure to watch right here on PhiladelphiaEagles.com and all of our digital platforms ...

DATE: September 30, 2012
TIME:  5:45 PM

Might skip it and watch the replay

ice grillin you

halftme is the real deal....thats when he will speak....the pregame jawn is just a formal retiring of the number
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i have super icehole friends and one of them just bailed on the game. i have one extra if anyone is looking.

Rome

Now I really wish I hit the lottery last night.

Matty + lottery winnings = possible Caligula remake.

PhillyGirl

oh hell. I can't function today.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

Hit times infinity?

Wish i wasn't comatose and had actually gone to the game with my bro. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

thats a hot picture. good seeing everyone.

Diomedes

Hey, you all came to the Halloween party as the same thing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Matty's come hither smugface explains a lot of things. I'm assuming Matty, because it can't possibly be anyone else.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

so if i show up for that week 16 game vs. dc will there be pictures?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

DH

I'll take a pic with you Todd - you bring the yammys, I'll bring the manischewitz