Week Five - 2019

Started by General_Failure, October 03, 2019, 10:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I kinda hate watching Russell Wilson play. Partly because of the awful highlighter jerseys, but mostly because he does shtein that works but absolutely shouldn't.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Wilson always pulls weird shtein off.

Although they got too cute there trying to ice it and the Rams likely walk down for a FG now.

Matthews farged again on a roughing the passer call. Such horseshtein

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2019, 11:45:26 PM
Wilson always pulls weird shtein off.

Although they got too cute there trying to ice it and the Rams likely walk down for a FG now.

That felt like they wanted room to punt more than they wanted a first down.

PhillyPhreak54

Got lucky as farg lol

Wow. Spread was 1.5 too

MDS

jared goff deserved better. he was really good in this game. receivers killed him late 4q, then bad play calling to set up a missed fg. i dont understand why seattle was so soft that drive.

great game all in all. high level nfl >>>
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

RW has been the best player in the NFL this year.

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 04, 2019, 12:05:23 AM

hes been great but come on pat mahomes

#hottake
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

great gambling moment too. lotta bets on the sea ML and some big early sharp bets +1/E, but most of the public had -1.5.

vegas wins again

QB Eagles

Shaq Barrett is the NFL player who has put up the most insane numbers so far: 9 sacks, 10 QB hits, 3 FF, 1 INT. Essentially won the two games for the Bucs.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 04, 2019, 12:06:54 AM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 04, 2019, 12:05:23 AM

hes been great but come on pat mahomes

#hottake

Mahomes is great.  Wilson has been better.  He's just handicapped by a moronic offensive coaching staff whereas Mahomes has a great staff around him for play design etc. Not meant as an insult to him whatsoever, I just think Wilson has been that good this year.

ice grillin you

Mahomes has been better Wilson is the MVP.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

kinda splitting hairs but both teams would be on 0 or 1 win with a league average replacement. not sure how you can differentiate right now other than saying mahomes is the better player so hed get it.

General_Failure

Seattle's offense doesn't work with any other quarterback. The Chiefs probably win their division with Fitzpatrick.

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on October 04, 2019, 12:24:30 PM
Seattle's offense doesn't work with any other quarterback.

It would work better with Patrick Mahomes

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 04, 2019, 12:14:31 AM
Shaq Barrett is the NFL player who has put up the most insane numbers so far: 9 sacks, 10 QB hits, 3 FF, 1 INT. Essentially won the two games for the Bucs.

Jesus Christ!  That is unheard of, 9 sacks in 4 games!  Birds entire DL will be lucky to have 9 sacks by the end of week 8.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.