Week Two -2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 13, 2019, 02:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Panthers are awful.

Does Rivera make it the full season? I don't think so.

QB Eagles

I still think Newton is injured. Loading up on McCaffrey and forcing Cam to beat you looks like a winning formula until Cam gets right.

ice grillin you

also doesnt help that in an all passing league their WR's are awful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Cam is done.  Might be a couple flashes of the glory days, but he's broke up and all the king's men can't put him back together again.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

running the ghetto philly special to try to win the game. good call, norv.

cam's had enough surgeries i dont think hes not healthy. this is just kind of what he is. short week probably didnt help but if his shoulder cant recover in 4 days in week 2, what kind of shape is he going to be in later in the year.

what will they do if they really bottom out this year and can grab a qb in the draft
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

QuoteNewton had 15 off-target throws -- 10 that were overthrown, five underthrown -- the most since Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky in Week 7 last season and the second most in a game for the 2015 NFL MVP's career, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

In two games, Newton has completed only 61% of his passes to receivers with 3-plus yards of separation, the second-worst percentage in the NFL and down from his 86% last season.

Newton in particular against the Bucs was bad with pressure. He was 0-for-10 when under duress, with three sacks. That was the most such passes he has had in his career without a completion.

I'm chalking some of this up to Thursday Night Football, which is a terrible product.

ice grillin you

sunday nfl isnt a whole lot better
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 13, 2019, 09:13:21 AM
running the ghetto philly special to try to win the game. good call, norv

And they only needed a yard for a 1st down, they have a 6'5 beast at qb and a lightning fast white boy and they go with a play everyone's seen a million times but run it as a stretch.

MDS

the moment the qb lines up over either tackle you know whats coming. amateur hour shtein.

maybe that works in the minors on saturdays
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Miami's throwback jerseys deserve so much better than that team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed. They're sweet.

Green Bay is butt farging Minny

Wash is playing well. farg Dallas

General_Failure

Did they ban FGs this week? Red Zone's showing a bunch of teams inside the 20 getting no points.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on September 15, 2019, 01:46:26 PM
Did they ban FGs this week? Red Zone's showing a bunch of teams inside the 20 getting no points.

Banned making them anyway. I've seen misses for Minny, Cincy, and NE.

PhillyPhreak54

Time to send Vinatieri to the old folks home

Another missed XP