2009 Playoff Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, January 09, 2010, 05:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

He's having a hell of a year no doubt but I want to see how he holds up after being the guy for another full year.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

Packers making a move in the game?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

can you imagine the pouting and the whining mcnabb would be doing if he was qbing this green bay squad? good lord what is it like to have an actual qb...

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

People actually thought McNabb was better than Rodgers last week.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Rodgers aint winnin no SB this year.

And that's with talented WR's, lack of a running game, and a defense that sucks minus one or two players.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

are you watching this game doofus

the day donovan mcnabb leads a comeback like this is the day your fat cousin doesnt blow you under the trailer park

Munson

....Aaron Rodgers aint winnin no Super Bowl this year....

MDS

what does that have to do with anything

no hes not going to beat drew brees or peyton manning. thank you for informing everyone of that.

he didnt pout, whine, get his head down, complain, point fingers, goofily laugh when his team went down. he looked like a farging qb. which is more than i can say for 5.

Munson

Oh really? McNabb didn't do any of that last year when Arizona built up a big lead in the first half.

McNabb ended up getting the team back into it in the 4th, only to have the defense give up a long TD drive to give Arizona the lead back. Hmmmmmm.....

Even if Rodgers does find a way to send this game to OT, he still won't win the SB. Because of the team around him that includes talented WR's, a lack of running game, and a defense that can sometimes leak like a sieve. Of course it must be mostly Rodgers fault though.

ice grillin you

brad johnson or trent dilfer will never win a superbowl either
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he threw an essential hail mary to pimp with 11 minutes to go in the game, said to himself that he did enough, and that was it.

football doesnt work like that. and thats why you have donovan mcnabb...11 years, 0 superbowls.

Munson

They will when they've got a stud defense.

Wow what a catch by Jennings there. Possibly the most underrated WR in the NFL right now.

Munson

Two Cards just had an easy pick and they ran into each other :-D

SunMo

Quote from: Munson on January 10, 2010, 07:38:29 PM
Oh really? McNabb didn't do any of that last year when Arizona built up a big lead in the first half.

McNabb ended up getting the team back into it in the 4th, only to have the defense give up a long TD drive to give Arizona the lead back. Hmmmmmm.....

oh just like Green Bay did, and what did Rogers do?  he led ANOTHER farging touchdown drive.  what did Donnie do?  throw 3 passes into the dirt and shtein his pants.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.