Mike Hart released from the Colts

Started by Susquehanna Birder, November 25, 2009, 02:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

It looks like he never contributed much. Sad.

Drunkmasterflex

Not that I care but is this really worthy of its own thread. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Susquehanna Birder

You obviously care enough to ask. I'm sure I could have fit it into another thread somewhere...but since a couple of us were watching this kid from high school on, yes, it did deserve it's own thread.

Sgt PSN

yeah, i remember when korn/syracuse was pimping him in hs and then he was pretty good at michigan too.  definitely a name that's been floating around this board for quite a few years now. 

PhillyGirl

Wow, that sucks. he was amazing in college. :(
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 25, 2009, 04:33:36 PM
yeah, i remember when korn/syracuse was pimping him in hs and then he was pretty good at michigan too.  definitely a name that's been floating around this board for quite a few years now. 

Where the hell has Korn been?

Sgt PSN

i dunno.  during my exodus from here he logged back in and sent me a pm but when i started posting again, he hadn't been active for a couple of months. 

i think i have his email address somewhere.  should probably see what he's up to. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Last I heard Head left the band and found God.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Susquehanna Birder

He had to clear waivers first...so that shows where he stands these days.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54