NFL suspends 16 for substance abuse.

Started by Diomedes, September 07, 2005, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

link

QuoteThe NFL has reportedly suspended 16 more players for violation of its substance-abuse policy. The Associated Press reported that of the 16 names 12 are starters on their respective teams. While an official announcement is expected from NFL Commissioner, Paul Tagliabue at a formal press conference Tuesday morning, the respective coaches have already been notified. Players that are rumored to be on the suspension list are: Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper, Raiders WR Randy Moss, Chargers RB Ladainian Tomlinson, Dolphins rookie RB Ronnie Brown and WR David Boston, Browns RB William Green, Denver RBs Tatum Bell and Mike Anderson, Eagles DE Javon Kearse, Colts WR Reggie Wayne, Patriots DE Richard Seymore and Panthers DE Julius Peppers. The others on the suspension list include Patriot LB Dan Klecko, Seahawks DE Joe Tafoya, Buccaneers CB Juran Bolden and Raiders T Chad Slaughter.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Like half of my fantasy team is on that list.  :boom

This better be innaccurate.  >:(

Zanshin

Sgt PSN

Oh, it's a joke.  I get it.  I get jokes. 

Diomedes

It's a hoax, bro.  Look at the url. 

Like I said.  I'm bored.

Geowhizzer

I was going to say, as tough (and utterly shocking) as losing Kearse would be, it would be that much tougher for Minnesota losing Culpepper.

Well, Dio, you did it:  Gave about 1/2 of Eagles fans a heart attack.  :D

Diomedes

Geowhizzer

Rome

Big Ed would ban your ass from the EMB for pulling a stunt like this.

:-D

PS: Tell the tool who composed it that Richard Seymour spells his name thusly.

;)

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 07, 2005, 04:01:37 PM
Big Ed would ban your ass from the EMB for pulling a stunt like this.

:-D

PS: Tell the tool who composed it that Richard Seymour spells his name thusly.

;)

Not to mention Jevon Kearse.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on September 07, 2005, 03:34:35 PM
It's a hoax, bro. Look at the url.

Like I said. I'm bored.

I figured it out shortly after I posted.  The thing that tricked me about it is that I'm always signed into sportsline.com and when I opened that link the little "welcome screen" was there along with the links to my sportsline fantasy football league. 

Regardless, I got punked.  Well played sir.  :)

JTrotter Fan

Had me going.  First words out of my mouth were, "OH shtein!"
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

rjs246

HAhahahahahHAHAhAHahHAhahHAHAhaHAh ahA aha AHahhahHAhahaha aa aHAHHAHAHA Ahaha ahahahH Ahah aAHha HAHAHAHA AAH AHAHHAA AHAH AHAHA HAAAAAAHAHAH AH  hAHHA HA AHA HAHAHAHAHAH hah AHA HA

Ha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.