Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

igy's right, this shtein is kinda peaceful.  the crickets and whatnot.  i have my headphones on at work and every now and then you'll hear something getting killed.  pretty cool.

Quasimoto

Screen shot of elephant that came by!  Wow!  Amazing stuff!

SunMo

this is bullshtein...i just saw Dale Ernhardt Jr. drive by and throw a Taco Bell bag out his window
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

I hear what sounds to be like a wild boar grunting off camera.  Farger won't show himself. 

mpmcgraw

Monkies were having sex one morning last month on this feed.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

ive been listening and randomly watching for a few hrs tonight. other than the elephant i saw earlier i havn't seen shtein. the freakin noises though are crazy and the birds about half driving me nuts. the camera just switched to color for the morning, which is pretty cool.  the only thing about the color daytime camera is you can't tell if your screen is froze up or not...

so is there a website for this?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

dammit @ missing the elephant

what did dook do...just roll by or did he stop off for some water
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

supposedly best time for viewing is between midnight and 4 a.m. EST, or 12p.m. to 4 p.m.  according to my old lady, who thinks this shtein is as cool as I do and has been looking shtein up on the internets with the Google.

the cows this morning were cool.  when they came in there was an elephant in the background who didn't hang around to mingle with the cows.

my dog is making the funniest faces when the monkeys scream, or whatever those sounds were.  ha!

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 06, 2006, 09:51:13 PM
dammit @ missing the elephant

what did dook do...just roll by or did he stop off for some water

He kinda came to the edge of the water on the left, I couldn't tell if he drank any water, seemed kinda skittish, then took off to the upper left edge of the screen near that big bush. didn't last that long at all. don't know if there is a light on that night vision camera that might of spooked him or what.

I was just watchin here a minute ago and someone controlling the camera, just pointed it all around and zoomed into the treeline in the background. Now its back to its normal position...
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on December 06, 2006, 09:54:31 PM
supposedly best time for viewing is between midnight and 4 a.m. EST, or 12p.m. to 4 p.m.  according to my old lady, who thinks this shtein is as cool as I do and has been looking shtein up on the internets with the Google.

the cows this morning were cool.  when they came in there was an elephant in the background who didn't hang around to mingle with the cows.

my dog is making the funniest faces when the monkeys scream, or whatever those sounds were.  ha!
Same here Dio, my dog ran over to the couch and is staring like crazy at the laptop  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Quasimoto

Some shtein on there now.  They are following something.  Can't tell what they are though.

mussa

I think they were wildabeast. Did you see them in front of that house! that place is sick. the camera is moving all over the place now...