Week 6 - Bucs: *Tom Brady Despondently Stares Into The Distance*

Started by MDS, October 10, 2021, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Also Thursday night games are historically sloppy shteinshows. Uglier the game is, the more it favors the dog.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on October 14, 2021, 11:06:28 AM
Eagles Chiefs game was 72 points lol.

I'm talking game script not overall score

The one thing I'd love to see tonight but I doubt we will is cutting down on stupid penalties. No more unnecessary picks on guys in the end zone, hitting a player who's clearly down and given himself up, face masks, holding, false starts offsides etc.

phattymatty

yeah if there was an O/U on WR pick penalties I'd take the over.  At least 3 straight games.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

I'm home with the kids while hot nurse Mrs. Diomedes works an 11 to 9 shift so not me this time.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Soccer scrimmage this afternoon so may only get Q1 in.  Have already warned the boys, parents, friends, relatives I will watch rest of game on DVR.  Anyone mentions a score or outcome in any way gets a tire iron across the jaw.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

I'm good for that already...I'm not even fifty yet and I want to go to bed at like 8:30
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 14, 2021, 08:28:38 PM
At this rate, I'll be good for bed by halftime.

Come to our soccer scrimmage.  Watching Coach Don in person is worth the price of admission, especially watching me apologize to the refs after threatening them, cursing their families, reminding them I know where they live, etc.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Philly Girl, you sure you want to come back in here?  It's worse than ever thanks to 10 years of Phillies futility, Howie and Ben Simmons.  We gave up on the Flyers.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds