Week 4 - Chiefs: Oh Man

Started by MDS, September 27, 2021, 11:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I don't think the Chiefs can even try to lose this game.  Fatty could play quarterback from his hospital bed and they still beat this, should I say "work in progress"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

early line is 7 which feels dangerously low

even if the chiefs didnt take this seriously the eagles couldnt win. coming off 2 L's it feels like 100-0.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I saw 7 before last night's massacre. The Eagles aren't quite at the DET/NYJ/JAX/HOU level where you can pencil them in as double digit dogs against good teams, and the game is at home. That said everyone and their mother is going to take KC at 7 so that line is moving up.

PhillyPhreak54

It opened 5.5 and last I saw was 7.5

Chiefs defense is hot flaming garbage.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

General_Failure

I can only hope Andy dies at halftime.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

I won't get the game locally.  I'm not sure I'll bother to infect my old computer with any more malware to find a feed.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Don Ho