Week 3 - Cowboys: It's Probably Not Gonna Go Well

Started by MDS, September 19, 2021, 11:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Eagaholic

Mailata hurt his knee in practice yesterday, could miss the dallas game. So we could see Dillard. Yay.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

dillard is going to poop his pants...hes such a zero
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 24, 2021, 11:36:17 PM
dillard is going to poop his pants...hes such a zero

he's the offensive tackle version of danny watkins.....actually probably worse so far

Rome

How can you be that good coming out of college and end up being such a bust?

I loved the pick at the time.  And he's no Watkins.  Watkins didn't give a shtein about football whereas this kid did, at least coming out of college anyway.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on September 25, 2021, 12:47:18 PM
How can you be that good coming out of college and end up being such a bust?

Any given college game, you're facing maybe three or four players on the other team who will go to the NFL.

Once you're in the NFL, everyone you face is the best football players their town/state has seen in a generation.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

If Dallas had any NFL level DL available I'd be worried. We'd be looking at another Winston Justice game.

MDS

dillard is a complete bitch, thats his problem

he dont want no smoke, probably just wants to smoke and chill with his boys not rip a dlinemans head off. i get it, its fine. just not ideal for a left tackle.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2021, 02:01:44 PM
If Dallas had any NFL level DL available I'd be worried. We'd be looking at another Winston Justice game.

winston justice had a 6 year nfl career....3 years a starter, all 3 teams made the playoffs. he was on the air guitar team and the vick team. then did a year for indy. he had a solid solid run in the league.

im not sure how that happened

PhillyPhreak54

After that Giants game he turned his career around and was solid for awhile

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger