Rest Of Baseball - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 13, 2020, 02:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Helluva catch by Mookie Betts.

MDS

caught in between wanting the braves to lose and laughing at the dodgers for another collapse

ultimately my contempt for the phillies wins out so go braves
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

lol @ the phillies being involved in a game like this

on what planet are they even close
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 18, 2020, 11:17:33 PM
lol @ the phillies being involved in a game like this

on what planet are they even close

ian anderson who if he didnt go 2nd after mickey moniak went third started last night and had an under two era in the post season this year....thats as close as i can get the phillies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they thought everyone at the top of the draft was garbage so they took the one guy willing to take a below-slot offer so they could go over slot with their 2nd and 3rd picks

well. moniak is abysmal. kevin gowdy had serious arm trouble, pitched last year and was abysmal. and cole stobbe had to repeat lakewood in 2019

you cannot farg up a draft worse

ice grillin you

altho it comes with an asterisk Phillies bust out of last place....

QuoteThe WorldSeries  opened with its smallest audience ever Tuesday night, falling below the previous all-time low set by Phillies-Rays Game 3 in 2008.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

MDS

man penn st/indiana and this on the same day

sports

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Kevin Cash may have just blown the Rays' chance of getting to Game 7.