2008 Week 2

Started by BigEd76, September 14, 2008, 12:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Haha holy crap Kitna is imploding at the end of the game here.

Whatever, he did well enough to get me tons of points from Calvin Johnson.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

Friggen' skins squeak one out.

shorebird

29-24. Now we have to listen to skins fans all week.

Diomedes

I have never listened to taterskins fans.  Not going to start now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Don't know how you can help it were you live. I guess if maybe you have that selective hearing disorder like my dad has.

shorebird

I'm not a big Favre fan, but I'd shore like to see the Jets kick the Pats asses.

shorebird

Mainly because I have L. Coles starting in one league.

Diomedes

Well until about a year and a half ago, I lived in NYC.  Not many Skins fans there.  Baltimore is pretty purple, not many of 'em here either.  The ones I do run across are usually on jobs and we don't talk a lot at work.  We work.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Lucy you. Plenty of racist fans on the shore. They make me sick the way every year they think they are going to the Superbowl. Jim Zorney, the second coming.

shorebird

Ravens fans, I have found, are completely different. They have no illusions of grandeur.

Diomedes

They are a dour bunch by and large, I agree.  Unlike Washington, they are not in the least enamored of the idea that their city, or team, is particularly great at anything.  Except maybe heroin and defense, respectively.

shorebird

LOL! You can tell you've been there long enough to get a good read on the  people.

BigEd76

Favres lose 19-10

Cardinals go to 2-0 and will face the taterskins next week

San Diego/Denver on CBS now

BigEd76

San Francisco upsets Seattle in OT

San Diego gets screwed by the refs on a fumble call....Cutler gets the tying TD on 4th down then Shanahan goes for 2 and gets it  :o

39-38 Broncos

Seabiscuit36

lol at the post game interviews of Linehan and Marinelli
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons