Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

14-0 Seattle

Ryan Grant had 2 fumbles in the first 65 seconds of the game

reese125

All Jennings does is catch TD's...unreal

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

I hate the packes and this fat arse goose and his stupid comments, he is the stupid John Madden

phillymic2000

oh brett is my hero, ohhh how does he do it, oh I have a boner, ohhh he is soooo dreamy. these fargin announcers suck

Eagles_Legendz

I felt that way for the past few years, but what Brett has done this year deserves nothing but respect.  I'll definitely root for them over Dallas/NY.

BigEd76

damn check out the snow now

at least the heated pants are working

mussa

fargin right you gotta be pullin for the pack to beat dallas or the giants. i can't stand the favre suck fest as much as anyone, but what he did this year was remarkable for a guy his age. respect he deserves
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Father Demon

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 12, 2008, 06:30:10 PM
I felt that way for the past few years, but what Brett has done this year deserves nothing but respect.  I'll definitely root for them over Dallas/NY.

Ditto.  I was all over the punch-Favre-in-the-face crowd, but this year he has been fantastic.  Color me a Favre fan this playoff season.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SunMo

wow, Jacksonville is eating up the Patriots defense
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

4and26

Tie at half...good game.   Go Jags!!!!

4and26

Quote from: Father Demon on January 12, 2008, 08:01:37 PM

Ditto.  I was all over the punch-Favre-in-the-face crowd, but this year he has been fantastic.  Color me a Favre fan this playoff season.
Agreed....go NYG so that their back in Green Bay next week.

phillymic2000

Quote from: 4and26 on January 12, 2008, 09:44:21 PM
Quote from: Father Demon on January 12, 2008, 08:01:37 PM

Agreed....go NYG so that their back in Green Bay next week.

agreed withcheering for GB over ny or dallas, but living near the cheese curtain sucks. Their fans are trailer hillbillys

SunMo

bitchass Dennis Northcutt probably cost the Jags the game
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

And Stallworth seals the game by fighting for the first down.