Season tickets just arrived

Started by PhillyGirl, August 04, 2005, 07:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

TO not on any of the tickets. lol

Seahawks game ticket has Reggie White on it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

jeffreyjpa

PG, I haven't received ours yet. I heard there's a facility for buying and selling tickets on the internet through the Eagles, though. Did you get something in the ticket package that spoke to this?

I'm figuring some of the board members might be interested.

I'm trying to find a good way to sell our preseason tickets, and there's not a lot of time left.   ;)

PhillyGirl

No Westbrook either, btw.

Akers
M. Lewis
Kearse
McNabb
Dawkins
Lito
Runyan
Reggie White
Dhani Jones  :o
Trotter
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

The site is http://philadelphiaeagles.razorgator.com (actually its www.razorgator.com). Its not actually THROUGH the Eagles, its just an ad. Its basically a broker but it has this Fan2Fan Ticket Exchange thing going on.

MURP

hmmm, no TO or Westbrook.   Someone in the organization has nostradamus   skillz.

jeffreyjpa

Cool, thanks for the info...I'll check it out.

Not looking to make money on them, just to sell them at face value.

MURP

jeffrey, you can always ask here too.  People on the board are always looking to buy tickets.

PhillyGirl

Yup, and nice to see you're not looking to jack up the price like most will.  :yay

jeffreyjpa

Nah, just looking to cover the costs. Although we've had very few games that we weren't all going to in the past five years, we haven't sold any seats above face value...of course, we've always been able to find a friend or family member who wanted to go, so who wants to gouge their friends?  ;D

Thanks guys, good idea...I'll post it on the "Tailgate" forum.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on August 05, 2005, 07:26:37 AM
Nah, just looking to cover the costs. Although we've had very few games that we weren't all going to in the past five years, we haven't sold any seats above face value...of course, we've always been able to find a friend or family member who wanted to go, so who wants to gouge their friends?  ;D

Thanks guys, good idea...I'll post it on the "Tailgate" forum.

I've had conversations with others on this board about that same thing. I don't like seeing Eagles fans try to rip off fellow Eagles fans by selling a ticket for a huge price. I'd rather pay that extra money and buy it from a broker than from a guy claiming to be an Eagles fan.

T_Section224

ok, so check this out.  my wife and i bought a house three months ago, and finally sold our condo last month.  i'm driving to work yesterday thinking about how excited i was for the games to begin, then it hits me, i NEVER CHANGED MY ADDRESS WITH THE EAGLES.  absolute panic.  i called my friend who works game days for the ticket office and he tells me what to do.  i call the ticket office, the guy totally helps me out, tells me that my tickets are actually on the fedex truck about to be delivered.  i fax some information over to them and wait to hear back.  he calls about an hour and a half later to tell me that they were returned to the fedex office and will be delivered to my house tomorrow (today).  dude was awesome and extremely helpful about everything.

i know i could have had them reprinted, but still, i want the real tickets.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyGirl

Quote from: T_Section224 on August 05, 2005, 08:11:50 AM
ok, so check this out.  my wife and i bought a house three months ago, and finally sold our condo last month.  i'm driving to work yesterday thinking about how excited i was for the games to begin, then it hits me, i NEVER CHANGED MY ADDRESS WITH THE EAGLES.  absolute panic.  i called my friend who works game days for the ticket office and he tells me what to do.  i call the ticket office, the guy totally helps me out, tells me that my tickets are actually on the fedex truck about to be delivered.  i fax some information over to them and wait to hear back.  he calls about an hour and a half later to tell me that they were returned to the fedex office and will be delivered to my house tomorrow (today).  dude was awesome and extremely helpful about everything.

i know i could have had them reprinted, but still, i want the real tickets.

Yup, ticket office is really good about that stuff. I had to change my last name AND address at the same time (about the time the second payment was due) and they were really good about getting back to me to let me know all was taken care of. They get a bad rap from some people, but they've always been really good to me with any issues.

jeffreyjpa

Very cool.  :yay

Leo Carlin and his group do an excellent job. Just another example, the Eagles pay attention to details in everything they manage. I particpated in two Eagles STH customer satisfaction surveys this Summer and gave them very high marks because of the attention they pay to the little things, and it really makes a difference in the "fan experience" (as Mr. Lurie likes to call it).

Now, if they'd only broaden the beer selection at the Linc, it'd be Nirvana.   ;)

Rome

I got mine and Mussa can't have 'em

:-D

>:D

:-D

PhillyGirl

LOL

On a side note...I like how they were packaged this year. The tickets are put together almost like a calendar, the way they open up. Keeps everythign together easier instead of just sheets of them. IMO