My Training Camp Report For 03 August ....

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 03, 2005, 06:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Josh Parry? Positive contribution? Not bloody likely!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote16. Mike Patterson has an explosive first step. He was really firing off the ball in one-on-one drills and it surprised me to see exactly how fast he was out of his stance. His smallish height is going to help him. He gets under bigger OL's pads and has leverage on him.

Thazzzz right, bishes!

Diomedes

Quote19. Calvin Armstrong is another huge guy who had a hard time with a few guys today in pass protection.
Lulling them into over-confidence, no doubt.   A tactical perfomance.   :paranoid  One wants to show improvement.  No need to make a scene early on.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

T_Section224

awesome write-up phreak.  where were you, i was looking but it seemed to be a larger crowd then last year, didn't find you obviously.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 03, 2005, 07:09:01 PM
Why yes I am, sir. ;D

Simoneau sucked today too. I forgot to mention that I told him of his suckiness when he missd a tackle on the sideline. But he did have a good hit on TO on the sideline on a reverse.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys about Howard Eskin...frickin hilarious.

So Howard shows up on the sideline all metro-sexualed out. He had on a faggy yellow shirt with a "blingin" bracelet on and he had his hair and beard dyed a hideous yellow that was supposed to look blond.

So he stands right in front of the fans (right in front of me, the guys heckling Pinky and TO playing to the fans - I was in a primo spot) and people just start in on him.

"Yo Chief, you suck."
"Howard, how's your girl Freddie Mitchell doing?"
"Hey you nitwit, nice hair...fag"
"Hey genius...nice bracelet, did Freddie buy you that?"
"Howard, Billy Idol called and wants his hair color back"
"Was your stylist blind, Howard? Or were you trying to match that shirt?"

It was hilarious. :-D

lmao :-D

Nice report as always Phreakness :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

9. Robert Redd, this guy is my sleeper this year (one of them). He is a burner and he had several very nice catches. He was also working on PR duties.

heckert was just on wip and singled out redd as someone to look for this year...said he has a chance to actually win the punt returner job
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

Spew is already all over Redd in yesterdays article. 

TempleOwl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 03, 2005, 07:02:35 PM
Quote from: NB on August 03, 2005, 06:59:36 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 03, 2005, 06:48:01 PM
NB, lighten up man. It was funny. If you think that the people ripping Pinkston will get to him in games, then I think you'd be wrong.

And he caught WAY much more shtein last year because of his "I lost focus" comments after the Carolina game.

I know, I just meant that people shouldn't get on him so hard.  We are going to need him as long as AR is starting Pinky, why try to ruin the guys confidence.

Like I said, I seriously doubt that when Todd is going up for a pass in Atlanta or any other game he will be thinking about the Eagle fans who took a few shots at him.

He got more shtein from the media last year (Collinsworth & Theisman & Philly media) than he got today, bro.

Great report Phreak, nice and positive  :paranoid.  One question, how did Pinky look when he was in there?
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

Phanatic

Awesome write up!!

Quote1. Dhani Jones was all over the place this morning. He was looking very nice in coverage both on the TE's and on RB's coming out of the backfield.

Dhani is going to have a great year, I can feel it!!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Fan_Since_64

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: TempleOwl on August 04, 2005, 11:30:23 AM

Great report Phreak, nice and positive  :paranoid.  One question, how did Pinky look when he was in there?

WHAM!   :-D
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

Cerevant

Quote from: TempleOwl on August 04, 2005, 11:30:23 AM
One question, how did Pinky look when he was in there?
He was looking ahead, behind, to the left...he was sure Dawk was around there somewhere...  ;D
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

dis12

great report Phreak. 

looks like my Mahe jersey may actually survive another season. ;D
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***