My Training Camp Report For 03 August ....

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 03, 2005, 06:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: NB on August 03, 2005, 06:59:36 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 03, 2005, 06:48:01 PM
NB, lighten up man. It was funny. If you think that the people ripping Pinkston will get to him in games, then I think you'd be wrong.

And he caught WAY much more shtein last year because of his "I lost focus" comments after the Carolina game.

I know, I just meant that people shouldn't get on him so hard.  We are going to need him as long as AR is starting Pinky, why try to ruin the guys confidence.

Like I said, I seriously doubt that when Todd is going up for a pass in Atlanta or any other game he will be thinking about the Eagle fans who took a few shots at him.

He got more shtein from the media last year (Collinsworth & Theisman & Philly media) than he got today, bro.

RomeyRome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 03, 2005, 07:00:45 PM
Who's hating here?

I wasn't talking about you Phreak.  Although you are a Chevy hater.

General_Failure

So fans shouldn't rag on a player that isn't playing at their best? Okay, let's all go treat them to pizza after practice while we're at it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Why yes I am, sir. ;D

Simoneau sucked today too. I forgot to mention that I told him of his suckiness when he missd a tackle on the sideline. But he did have a good hit on TO on the sideline on a reverse.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys about Howard Eskin...frickin hilarious.

So Howard shows up on the sideline all metro-sexualed out. He had on a faggy yellow shirt with a "blingin" bracelet on and he had his hair and beard dyed a hideous yellow that was supposed to look blond.

So he stands right in front of the fans (right in front of me, the guys heckling Pinky and TO playing to the fans - I was in a primo spot) and people just start in on him.

"Yo Chief, you suck."
"Howard, how's your girl Freddie Mitchell doing?"
"Hey you nitwit, nice hair...fag"
"Hey genius...nice bracelet, did Freddie buy you that?"
"Howard, Billy Idol called and wants his hair color back"
"Was your stylist blind, Howard? Or were you trying to match that shirt?"

It was hilarious. :-D

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 03, 2005, 07:09:01 PM
Simoneau sucked today too. I forgot to mention that I told him of his suckiness when he missd a tackle on the sideline.

Might as well give the job to the Bullet right now.

Rome

After all this time, I still get a kick out of Jay's backwards ass day/month thread titles...   :-D

Drunkmasterflex

I have to say if Pinkston was getting pissed that is a fantastic sign, hopefully that means he has finally got a set.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 03, 2005, 08:27:58 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 03, 2005, 07:09:01 PM
Simoneau sucked today too. I forgot to mention that I told him of his suckiness when he missd a tackle on the sideline.

Might as well give the job to the Bullet right now.

Bullet was already running with the one's....Sim was picking up the slack on the 2nd team. ;D

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 03, 2005, 08:37:37 PM
After all this time, I still get a kick out of Jay's backwards ass day/month thread titles...   :-D

STFU Romey! :-D

I guess from being raised as a military brat I have taken to that way. I also use military time too.

Rome

Mad-Lad

so......

any word on Matt Ware? good, bad.... anything?

Father Demon

13. The hit of the day was Jeremiah Trotter absolutely laying out Josh Parry. He "dawkplexed" Parry on a little dump to the FB.

As spokesman for the Wodchoppa camp, all I can say is HELLS YEAH!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

General_Failure

He could have injured someone that might actually give a positive contribution out there. Boo!

Don Ho

Thanks Phreak.  Great stuff. 

So happy to hear about Reno!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.