for your laugh (or puke) of the evening....

Started by PhillyGirl, July 29, 2005, 08:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

I didn't even get beyond the title before I rolled my eyes and closed it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

TexasEagle

Meh.. no thanks. Won't even waste the time.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I stopped reading when I got here:

QuoteThe Eagles have indicated they don't love Porter. But he would give them a chance to win this season's Super Bowl. Owens will not.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

I am so glad i am going out drinking tonight.  After reading that I might sniff some glue as well.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MURP

bowzer

"But what exactly has Owens done to prove he's great in the clutch? The Eagles won two pressure-cooker home playoff games without him. Owens had virtually no pressure on him when he "courageously" returned to play with a slight limp in the Super Bowl. A patchwork New England secondary backed off and let him catch the ball underneath because he had no top gear."

Yes... TO caught 9 catches because the Pats didn't want to hurt him, and I guess were willing to risk losing the Superbowl to make TO look good?

MURP

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on July 30, 2005, 02:05:18 AM
But what exactly has Owens done to prove he's great in the clutch? The Eagles won two pressure-cooker home playoff games without him. Owens had virtually no pressure on him when he "courageously" returned to play with a slight limp in the Super Bowl. A patchwork New England secondary backed off and let him catch the ball underneath because he had no top gear.

Yes... TO caught 9 catches because the Pats didn't want to hurt him, and I guess we're willing to risk losing the Superbowl to make TO look good?

Since I've got nothing better to do but sit here at work, I'm going to brainstorm to try to find the reason for this slop you posted....

1. I missed the sarcasm
2. It was a poor attempt at a joke on your part
3. You smoked up a bad batch of crack that you scored from a junkie
4. You had a lobotomy today
5. TO banged your girlfriend and beat your dog in the same night
6. You haven't a clue as to what you're talking about

C'mon, which one is it?

bowzer

The first paragraph is Skip, I forgot to quote.   

bowzer

Skip makes a list. 

36. Skip Bayless 
  The Professional Hater. It is one thing to dish out humorous hate on a comedy site. It is a very different thing to do it for real under the guise of credible journalism. Skip is just a punk who can't craft an interesting story without resorting to blatant bashing and baiting. Do your farging job and cover sports like a sportswriter, you sensationalist hack. 

http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=1111&SectionID=1

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on July 30, 2005, 03:02:42 AM
The first paragraph is Skip, I forgot to quote.   

Ah yes, the quotation marks make a big difference. I thought that was you saying that stuff. :-D

I didn't even read the article because it is by Bayless. He angers me and I'd like to see him get knocked out by someone one of these days.

bowzer

Yeh, as much as I can't stand what TO is doing this offseason, you can't take away what he did in the Superbowl.  Well, Skip can, atleast.  How can someone state that the Patriots weren't trying, and not be called out on it?

As for that list of people who need severe beatdowns, I just got done reading it, and although Skip makes the list, so does TO...

2. TO
This icehole is the epitome of the spoiled, childish clowns that professional sports could use far less of. He's a great player, no doubt. But he's one of those guys that is convinced that everyone is racist because they all hate him.

Earth to TO: We don't hate you because you are black. We hate you because you are the most self-involved, classless scumbag in the NFL. And that is quite a feat. "