Eagles/Colts

Started by Tomahawk, October 24, 2006, 01:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I buy tickets (through Razorgator or Stubhub) for about $100?

Yes
10 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Tomahawk

Indy is only a few hours from me.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Eagles will likely lose by a score of about 38-37, but you should go.

Father Demon

Never pass up an opportunity to see the eagles on the road.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

This is a no-brainer. Shame Simon isn't playing, you could dress up like Stay'd Puft.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's ridiculous.  As evidenced obviously by my behavior at that very game, I have no shame.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its not everyday you get to see the birds give up a 50 spot

DO IT!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: FFatPatt on October 30, 2006, 07:43:29 PM
That's ridiculous.  As evidenced obviously by my behavior at that very game, I have no shame.

You got me there.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews