Week 9 - Bears: This Right Here, This Is Me Yo

Started by MDS, October 27, 2019, 04:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nagy was crowned a genius but he's brutal. Trubisky is trash.

Eagles by a thousand

MDS

if they cant win this game against this garbage team then you know i wouldnt be shocked
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Talk to anyone from Chicago or any Bears fan, they're done with Trubisky.

Freddie Kitchens meet Matt Nagy
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

good: pimp might go
bad: avonte broke his neck and nearly died, first game back he is the nickel over jones
really bad: sproles might play

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2019, 11:47:06 AM
worse: khalil mack over andre dillard

This is terrifying. I have to think they give him help on that side although they like to see what their o line can handle before making adjustments so hopefully Wentz doesn't get killed

ice grillin you

I'd try running at him a bit too

also lots of sticking it in the RB's gut RPO's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Hot damn, they didn't allow a ten minute drive to open the game. They might just win this!

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Wentz holds the ball too long and he's still hesitant to break and run. Felt like he could've run in for a TD earlier.

General_Failure

I was happy to see him throw a ball away instead of taking a sack or letting Agholor attempt to make a sideline catch.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

You've got two RBs who are tearing it up and three giant receiving targets specifically for goal line situations, and you do that instead? Okay.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Good thing the bears can't run or throw worth a damn either