DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle: Pimp Returns

Started by Diomedes, March 11, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Desean is a neonazi, have to confess I didn't see that one coming.

General_Failure

I can't believe Chip Kelly was the hero all along.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

DeSean is an anti-Semite?

(Checks 2020 bingo card)

Nope. 

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

SD

Heartfelt apology. Move on. Cooper dropped an N bomb and played with them for 3 more years.

Diomedes

Yeah, I'm conflicted.  On the one hand...we can't fire everyone every time.

On the other hand, we firin' people for far less than reppin' Hitler.

I'd like him gone just so the Deplorables can't claim double standard as credibly.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

It's either a double standard for keeping him, or Muh Freeze Peach if they cut him. Might as well just let him play his six snaps this season and let him retire a dumbass.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

For anyone in the public eye, social media should work like this:

You compose what you want to say. You send it to a PR flack. The PR flack (who is the only person with access to the accounts) posts it if it is not objectionable in any way, and has a long discussion with you if it is.

Ultimately it should be your call, but you gotta have a warning system built in.

Diomedes

The only thing heartfelt about that apology is he got caught showing his ass and regrets it.

Eagaholic

Agree, somehow he still doesn't get it. Problem is the eagles are in terrible cap shape and can't afford his cap hit in cutting him. Instead of cutting him maybe Howie can renegotiate and have Desean play for half price this year.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on July 07, 2020, 12:14:19 PM
Heartfelt apology. Move on. Cooper dropped an N bomb and played with them for 3 more years.

he should have been gone on the spot as well...also he was saved by vick because vick had just been given a second chance...i think if almost anyone else is the qb kkk is gone

also not only is this a different time but pimp is farging 33 years old...this isnt some 20 year old dopey kid...then you add in the football aspect of it which is by far the least important but this isnt an up and coming young superstar who maybe gets a longer leash...pimp probably wont even be in the league the next time the team plays a meaningful season

all that said im willing to put my faith in lurie as he obviously knows him better than any fan does and hes "jewish"...altho he might be less of a jew than the lil guy if thats even possible...still if he wants to keep him im ok....but hed already be gone if it was my team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Both should be given an opportunity to atone. 

They give wife beaters, dog torturers, and steroid cheaters second chances, but someone who posts some stupid shtein on Instabook shouldn't get one?

Come on.