Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Was out with my mom and sis and checked the score up 25-11

Walk in and they're down 9

Wtf

MDS

is stevens just bored eating bretts lunch every game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Boston can't miss

Meanwhile the Sixers can't hit a two footer

MDS

getting run off the floor just in time for the flyers to start
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

hunt

the team showed no heart last night. that's usually the way a team looks right before the coach gets fired. we'll see.
just hope they don't use the ben injury and/or the shortened offseason as an excuse to not make any major changes.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

problem is they cant make any changes unless you trade ben or jo because horford and tobias are immovable...and as much of a problem i have with bens game if you trade him you probably arent going to get equal value

because of what elton brand has done they are basically stuck in quiksand for the foreseeale future

really all they can try and do is purge the roster outside of those four guys and fill it with as many low to mid cost pure shooters and/or 3 and d guys as possible
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

coaching change would be a start. agreed on horford & harris. they'd have to give up that okc pick and/or young talent like mattise to get a team to take on those contracts.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 20, 2020, 09:16:43 AM
problem is they cant make any changes unless you trade ben or jo because horford and tobias are immovable...and as much of a problem i have with bens game if you trade him you probably arent going to get equal value

because of what elton brand has done they are basically stuck in quiksand for the foreseeale future

really all they can try and do is purge the roster outside of those four guys and fill it with as many low to mid cost pure shooters and/or 3 and d guys as possible

Horford has two years left on his deal, after next season he becomes an expiring contract which holds significant value (half glass full hope).

Geowhizzer

I thought he had three years left?

ice grillin you

horford is signed for three more years but his last year salary is slashed about in half

doesnt really matter who is coming off and when tho because ben jo and tobias are all on bird exemptions

they could hire a pat riley greg popovich cyborg in the offseason and its not going to matter as this is a completely broken roster

SD

MDS

in a way its fine this is happening because all the process virgins and their gawky kyke leader brett eskin have wasted the better part of 6 years on this farce

ice grillin you

wtf is horford starting

really why is he ever playing with jo...there's not a lot to work with with this line up but the I've thing you can do is make horford a back up center and keep those two away from each other as much as possible

PhillyPhreak54

Kemba/Tatum/Brown

All of them drain threes like no big deal. Someone defend the arc for fargs sake