Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Geowhizzer

Whoops - GF, do your magic and delete mine. Dio was first!

Meanwhile, regarding Hurts...  ???

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Maybe they are thinking he's their Taysom Hill.

ice grillin you

maybe the worst pick in the history of the draft
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM
the Jalen draft
That's what I was figuring their strategy, draft everyone named jalen. Somewhere Brightfuture Kolb approves this pick. 

Rome

I long for the days when the Eagles would pick guys like Jalen Reagor. 

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not even gonna comment. Don't have nice things to say.

I'm at the car wash and pick up my phone to about 17 texts all of "wtf"

Diomedes

People who complain that Wentz is fragile should be pleased.

ice grillin you

whats crazy is that this draft is so deep and there were so many good players there

hurts is a player you take when you run out of good players available
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Injecting bleach is not looking so bad right now...

MDS

it makes perfect sense....wentz isnt making another contract

they are going to get 2-3 more years out him then move to hurts. in the meanwhile hurts will do some gimmick shtein.

i am not defending this or supporting this. but this is why they did it. they view hurts as a long term starter and do not trust that wentz can play into his 30s at a high level.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.