A Thread for ALL Eagles News

Started by Displaced, July 10, 2006, 06:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Displaced

I was listening to MJG being interviewed on NFL Radio today at work and it occured to me that if I wanted to post what I had heard I would have to dig up the thread on him and post it there.

Then I thought maybe it would be good if we had a thread, similiar to the one the other forum for web site links, that we could all post any news we hear or see either on the radio or TV, whether it be the local stations ornational stations like NFL Network, or even places like Sporting News or ESPN etc. etc..

Anything fron the electronic media.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

So basically you want to start a random Eagles musings thread?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

i think he basically wants to throw everything eagles related into one thread, therefore, eliminating the whole point of the eagles section.  therefore making it easier for him to find things and harder for us.  ENJOY!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

nice try, but bad idea.  You dont have to dig up an old thread to update something about a player.  If it is worthwhile start a new thread.  These draft threads about the individual players will die soon enough.