Max Jean Gilles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Dillen, April 30, 2006, 11:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

I'm just glad Artis isn't starting anymore at G for this team. I couldn't take watching him anymore.

I remember 2 years ago when in St Louis, they snapped the ball and he just stood there and didn't move.  :-D
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

I would think so.

Runyan keeps the seat warm for Herremans
Thomas keeps the seat warm for Justice

Or Herremans could be the LT and Justice the RT

But Andrews is an interior OL and he should stay there.

Feva

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 30, 2006, 12:41:38 PM
What about Andrews moving out to RT? Wasn't that what was supposed to happen with him? Completely out of the question now?

Not out of the question, but between Justice and Herremans... it's more of an outside shot.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 30, 2006, 12:41:38 PM
What about Andrews moving out to RT? Wasn't that what was supposed to happen with him? Completely out of the question now?

I never understood all the talk about Andrews at RT.  He's simply the wrong body type.  The guy is a Guard.  Let him stay at guard and dominate.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2006, 12:40:11 PM
Spads said that MJG could play some C.

Can you say... RUN THE BALL TO THE fargING RIGHT?!?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2006, 12:42:41 PM
I would think so.

Runyan keeps the seat warm for Herremans
Thomas keeps the seat warm for Justice

Or Herremans could be the LT and Justice the RT

But Andrews is an interior OL and he should stay there.

Agreed, even though Spads said he's already lost 30 lbs. this offseason, the speed of the edge rushers in this league are too much for him. Let him throw his weight around inside.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on April 30, 2006, 12:55:39 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2006, 12:40:11 PM
Spads said that MJG could play some C.

Can you say... RUN THE BALL TO THE fargING RIGHT?!?

Let us hope, they certainly should have the ability to do so.  Now they just need a short yardage back.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Feva

DMF... you or me can be the short yardage backs behind all that beef on the interior.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MURP

love this pick.  This was def one of the guys I wanted to get in the draft. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feva

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

No link yet, but he supposedly signed a 4-yr deal today...

rjs246

Did the team include a lifetime supply of bras?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty