Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

FYI NFL Network - Game of the Week Eagles/Chiefs 9pm EST

P.S.  Farg Dallas!

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

4and26

Tomahawk

farging farg motherfarger - I knew this was on yet I still decide to work late. Man, I'm a dumbfargingass motherfarger.

4and26

Game on...I have an idea this is about to get gooooooood!!!!

QB Eagles

Repeat at midnight if you're willing to volunteer some sleep.

Tomahawk

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 05, 2005, 09:26:19 PM

Sleep is for Hoydas and those whom have drank too much to stay awake.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 05, 2005, 09:29:14 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on October 05, 2005, 09:26:19 PM

Sleep is for Hoydas and those whom have drank too much to stay awake.

A-farging-men.

General_Failure

Sgt PSN

LMFAO.  Jevon Kearse called Sheldon Brown "Moses" after his second pick because he parted the Red Sea in reference to all the Chiefs fans leaving midway through the 4th qtr.  :-D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 05, 2005, 09:55:48 PM
LMFAO.  Jevon Kearse called Sheldon Brown "Moses" after his second pick because he parted the Red Sea in reference to all the Chiefs fans leaving midway through the 4th qtr.  :-D

I just finished watching it and was about to post the same thing  :-D

I also loved how Lito and Rod Hood were taunting the Chiefs fans saying "where are you now?". Then laughing at them for leaving early. Andy's post-game speech was stellar.  8)

Sgt PSN

I took video on my camera of the Chiefs fans leaving.  The only problem is that either someone deleted my memory card or my camera isn't reading it properly.   I still can't pull the game pics from my camera.  >:( >:( >:(

General_Failure

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 05, 2005, 10:09:11 PM
I took video on my camera of the Chiefs fans leaving.  The only problem is that either someone deleted my memory card or my camera isn't reading it properly.  I still can't pull the game pics from my camera. >:( >:( >:(

I had that same problem at the Raiders game. Swapped batteries at halftime and the damn thing wanted to format my card.

Sgt PSN

I didn't change batteries at all.  The pics were on my camera after the game because I was looking at them.  I took a few pics later that night and then the next day they were gone.  ???

Chuggie was having problems with his camera too and he said once he got home he put his memory card in a card reader and they were all there, so hopefully that's all that's wrong with mine.  Just gotta go buy a card reader now. 

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 05, 2005, 09:19:20 PM
farging farg motherfarger - I knew this was on yet I still decide to work late. Man, I'm a dumbfargingass motherfarger.

On again at midnight.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.