Main Menu

FARG DALLAS

Started by 4and26, October 03, 2005, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

NGM

I believe Dallas to be a poor team, franchise, and fanbase.  Todd Pinkston will have a better game offensively than any combination of Dallas receivers.  In summation of these thoughts

Farg Dallas...Farg them in their stupid farging asses.
                                                                                     NGM

P.S.  Farg Dallas.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Beermonkey

I've hated the Cowboys & their fans before I even liked football. Even in 3rd grade, I despised those bandwagon jumping fecopheliacs & experience has only intensified it.

So farg the Cowboys, farg them hard.

jeffreyjpa

Farg those suckity suck-holes!!

ice grillin you

i hate the giants and skins waaaaaaaaaay more than i ever hated the cowboys...its almost cliche to hate the cowboys...like its a cool thing to see who can hate them the most

i wont say i liked them cause i didnt...but i respected the hell out of the aikman/emmitt/irvin teams and loved watching them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Beermonkey

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 03, 2005, 04:13:25 PM
its almost cliche to hate the cowboys...like its a cool thing to see who can hate them the most

correct, now say something very hateful or you'll ruin the karmic effect of this thread.

dpierce

Crier of the week: Terrorists of all backgrounds. Tantrums are selfish acts by children; extortion and murder disguised as fervor for a cause are both selfish and just plain evil. "We're gonna blow up things and kill people until we get our way!" There's a convincing argument, huh?

Rome

I don't even know why Dallas bothers to show up anymore.  They get owned more than the protagonists in Alex Haley's books.

I look forward to seeing them and their wannabe-Crip fans cry like the cum-guzzling bitches that they are on Sunday.

:-D

Susquehanna Birder

SD_Eagle5

Wingspan

even when pinky prances like a fairy, dallas still sucks

farg dallas
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

DutchBird

Good morning', and FARG DALLAS! Just 132 hours remaining untill it will be proven again how much Dallas SUCKS !
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

henchmanUK

Goede morge, Dutch.
P.S. FARG DALLAS
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

mikey418

Funny thing is my gf is a Dallas fan...and before the season she was talking smack and we agreed to make a bet when the time came.  I asked her about it and she basically said "farg no" after watching the Eagles destroy SF, beat Oak, and come from behind and beat the Chiefs convincingly...while watching Dallas squeek out wins against SF, SD, and lose to Oakland....not to mention the MNF experience.

So yeah...farg dallas.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MURP