FARG DALLAS

Started by 4and26, October 03, 2005, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

Is it too early to start?   

DALLAS SUCKS!!!!

henchmanUK

It is NEVER too early.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

PhillyPhreak54

This is Dallas week, bitches.

DAL-LAS SUCKS!
DAL-LAS SUCKS!

Drew Bledsoe is going to be murdered.

rjs246

It's never too early. And you're right. They do suck. Their secondary is gonna get LIT UP against the Eagles. Westbrook probably won't set the world on fire, but as discussed, that doesn't matter since we'll be passing 3 out of every 4 downs.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

JTrotter Fan

Dallas Sucks!!  And it's even worse this week.  The whiny Cryboy fans are saying how they will bounce back against the Eagles and get back on track.  Hahahaha!!  This will be a laugher. 

49-13 Eagles
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

DH

rjs246

One Trillion to 1.

They'll kick a meaningless extra point as time expires.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

HOW BOUT DEM COWPUKES?!?  farg EM :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

PARCELS SWALLOWS AND SO DOES ROY WILLIAMS :fire :fire :fire
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

I LIVE for the week we crush Dallas!  :evil

Let's expose the league's most overrated defensive player Roy Williams.  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews