Started by 4and26, September 09, 2005, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

rjs246

I think I just had eight seizures.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wow.  Block letters!  And marching band music!

SunMo

my work is ghey for blocking the eagles website
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Mad-Lad

i'm just glad i wasted what seemed like 5 minutes of my life to watch text on the screen swap out while the Superfriends music played in the background.

General_Failure

I had Battle Ready by Otep playing in the background, so it wasn't too bad. It's a shame they totally ripped off our logo though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

Pretty Good, if it was done by a 2nd grader after 5 minutes of Macromedia Flash class. 

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Quote from: MURP on September 09, 2005, 02:49:55 PM
Pretty Good, if it was done by a 2nd grader after 5 minutes of Macromedia Flash class.

And I was gonna congratulate you on your new job.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Don Ho

Quote from: Mad-Lad on September 09, 2005, 02:46:57 PM
i'm just glad i wasted what seemed like 5 minutes of my life to watch text on the screen swap out while the Superfriends music played in the background.

That's exactly what I was thinking - Superfriends.  I kept expecting those two kids and the dog to make an appearance.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo     :sly

phattymatty

It's nice of the team to give work to the mentally challenged.

Zanshin

Wow...that was ridiculously boring.