Random sports stuff thread

Started by Eagaholic, March 18, 2013, 01:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Whole nation n-bombin' them now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

I would suspend them for the year no questions asked. I don't care if it's just high school that was absolutely horrible tackling form. And the second guy in should have been called for spearing with the crown of the helmet (except I guess the guy wasn't able to find his whistle). You just can't preach fundamentals enough.

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/assistant-coach-linked-high-school-players-attack-referee/

Well then he can get some of the criminal charges should they be filed - and I hope they are.

Also read that one of the kids who hit the ref wasn't immediately ejected and stayed in on the next play...where he then drew an unsportsmanlike call for hitting the QB.

PhillyPhreak54

Loved the on court after match interview with Vinci after she beat Serena..funny chick

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Western PA last night, Meadville beat DuBois 107-90. Meadville RB Journey Brown had 30 carries, 722 yds, 10 TDs. DuBois QB Matt Miller had 500 yds passing by halftime and finished with 741 yds, 10 TDs.  Chip would've been proud

PhillyPhreak54

Rousey got knocked out

Buster Douglas odds on the winning chick +900

phattymatty

just a heads up...

lids.com has a crazy deal going on right now. if you go to their clearance section (already like 50% off) and then type in 50sale at checkout you get another 50% off everything.

i was trying to get the ugliest flyers hat available, and i ended up getting 7 philly sports hats/t-shirts and my final price was $53 with free shipping. everything was between 5 and 10 bucks.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on January 07, 2016, 10:44:26 PMi was trying to get the ugliest flyers hat available

lol they got some incredibly nasty ones available there i see. it's about time to reload on hats, thanks for the tip.

that asomugha tee has to be a hot item

phattymatty

ha yeah i bought two super gross flyers trucker hats. can't wait to wear them.

ice grillin you

I got 89 dollars worth of impulse buys that ill never wear or use

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i got a "smokey flyers hat" that i can't wait to rock

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.