WIP online

Started by BigEd76, June 20, 2005, 03:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Supposedly this link is working, but I can't stream audio at work.  Can someone else confirm?  If it isn't working, it should be up and running on 610wip.com tomorrow morning...

PhillyGirl

Barf.

Its working. I had to hear 3 seconds of Eskin to test it out.  :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

sweet!  that means i get to hear the garbage everyone on the board talks about on a regular basis.

WEST is GOD

what in the hell?

during the commercials they play this organ music
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: TO is GOD on June 20, 2005, 03:57:49 PM
what in the hell?

during the commercials they play this organ music

That's GOTTA be better than listening to Eskin.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

WEST is GOD

It's actually not a bad musical piece. Reminds me of Dracula's castle or something.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

I lost what little respect I had for any of you. Especially you.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Just being up here over the last few days, I had to test it out (hadn't really listened to WIP since Jody Mac was still there). 

Angelo and the rest of the Stooges is still unlistenable.
Howard Eskin is the best commentator in the business.  Just ask him!  :D
Ray Didinger is actually pretty good.

:-D at the people who wanted to trade Thome for Tom Glavine.

QB Eagles

Quote from: TO is GOD on June 20, 2005, 03:59:04 PM
It's actually not a bad musical piece. Reminds me of Dracula's castle or something.

Now I'm interested. I'd tune in to see if I could hear the organ, but it's not worth risking potentially hearing WIP.

T_Section224

someone mentioned it's ozzy being played, of course in the office i can't stream anything, so it's can't be confirmed by me.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyGirl

Didinger is the best thing on that station. Roob is pretty good too.

Mad-Lad

I tuned in just to check it out.  they play about 20 seconds of "Mr. Crowley" (Ozzy) during the commercials apparently.  It was really annoying because they play those 20 seconds on a loop.

Then it cuts to your boy Eskin.  Wow.  He's pretty amazing.  That is if by amazing you mean a slow and droning pile of nothingness.  I'd rather listen to the loop of Ozzy.

Wingspan

the internet has officially become totally useless and uninformative now that that grand collection of mental sports midgets can be heard from every computer in the world.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

:-D  There's some douche bag on there right now trying to legitimize college water polo.  :-D

Where do these people come from?

PhillyGirl

the only cool thing about this being online is that we can have running threads every day making fun of everyone on there. lol