2018-19 College Basketball

Started by Don Ho, November 07, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I've been doing 6-7 plater stat parlays on the games and have hit two so far.  one for $500 and then the Baylor game for $875.  only $5 bets. about to hit another 6 bagger on Michigan.

gambling aside its been a great first round.  Thought it would be gross due to covid.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice hits.

We had a ton of shtein to do today and then we hung out with friends so I didn't see much of the games. Went 7-3 on the day though.

Lol at Texas losing.

ice grillin you

the pace in this iowa oregon game is nuts....entertaining cbb....who knew
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I was mad it didn't start Thursday but this ain't so bad - Monday tourney action while sitting at work.

PhillyPhreak54

The big ten showing in this tourney...not so good.

ice grillin you

102 first half points

49 needed for the over
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Nice to see NCAA officiating as bad as NBA.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Their FT shooting is all time awful

Ucla owned OT

Don Ho

PAC 12, this is shocking.  3 in Elite 8 after USC/Oregon game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully Oregon can win this one

MDS

im in 95% of these games but thus far have hit 1 number, a sweet 16 game which basically made me even

i also have a shot to win my office pool if gonzaga wins (like 3 bills) but this is much less important than matty's squares pool
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gtfo Oregon state

-8 on Houston was cruising. And then...  :'(

phattymatty

Baylor looked great last night but I don't see anyone beating the Zags.  One of the most well rounded teams I've seen in a very long time.  Suggs is going to be an all-star in the NBA.

PhillyPhreak54

Michigan...couldn't buy a bucket. Scrubs.

I stayed up late for this?