Little League World Series

Started by Don Ho, August 21, 2005, 05:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Newtown put up 5 runs in the 1st inning on 3 HRs before the first out was recorded..  :yay

Dillen

Nice, Ed, its in the eliminated bracket too! :yay

NGM

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 22, 2005, 08:49:19 PM
Saudi Arabia had a black kid with bleached hair that was 6'5" 250 with size 18 shoes...  :o

Why is it that every kid on that team had better English skills (with no axsent) than me?  Are they all Army brats?
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

BigEd76

Newtown won by the mercy rule  :-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Like the Phillies, they play well when there is no pressure  :-D
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hawaii vs. California in US final!

Poor kid from Louisiana throws a one hitter and loses 2-0!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Hawaii down 6-3 in the 6th to Curacao, scores 3 to send it to extra innings (first time in 34 years), the Hawaiian pitcher throws 76-79 (equivalent of 99-101 major leagues) to put down Curacao 1-2-3, then a home run in the bottom half wins it! First Hawaii team to win the LLWS...  :yay :yay :yay

Don Ho

HAWAII WINS HAWAII WINS HAWAII WINS HAWAII WINS!

Dillen

I didnt get to see the walkoff because my local news is more important! Woohoo fast ferry news!!!!!!!!11111

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 28, 2005, 06:34:07 PM
Hawaii down 6-3 in the 6th to Curacao, scores 3 to send it to extra innings (first time in 34 years), the Hawaiian pitcher throws 76-79 (equivalent of 99-101 major leagues) to put down Curacao 1-2-3, then a home run in the bottom half wins it! First Hawaii team to win the LLWS...  :yay :yay :yay

Did you seet that kid mow down those cocky kids from Curacao(oh by the way their favorite palyer, every single one - Andru Jones, at least one Hawaii kid loved Bobby Abreu) in the top of the seventh?  Amazing.  Maybe he can just stay in PA and take Rheal's spot on the roster when we cut his ass in the next day or two.

Don Ho

ESPN Classic will be rebroadcasting the game on Friday night.  I believe it's on at 8:00 EST.

Hopefully this will help erase game 6 1993 WS at Toronto.  That game is always on ESPN Classic.