Wild Card Weekend - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

5 games are all under $100 get in. KC is under $40, mostly because of the wind chill.

the outlier? detroit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Bills-Steelers moved to Monday

Diomedes

Why move a snow game, but not a deadly cold game?  Does holding a game during a snow storm present such a significantly greater risk to public health and safety than holding one in sub-zero temps with high winds? 

I could understand if both games were moved. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Fun game so far. Stroud is good.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2024, 02:59:54 PMDoes holding a game during a snow storm present such a significantly greater risk to public health and safety than holding one in sub-zero temps with high winds?

Snow and ice kills people going to and from the game. Just cold isn't going to do that. I doubt people at Arrowhead will be dying of exposure during the game. If you start to feel the reaper's icy grip, it's probably time for a walk on the concourse.

PhillyPhreak54

Cleveland's defense being leaky is a bit surprising.

Hope the Texans make a playoff run

If the Eagles aren't going gimme Texans and Lions SB

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Ass beating. Didn't expect this

Would be nice to see Miami play well tonight too

PhillyPhreak54

Barnett and Steven Nelson with good games

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2024, 02:59:54 PMWhy move a snow game, but not a deadly cold game?  Does holding a game during a snow storm present such a significantly greater risk to public health and safety than holding one in sub-zero temps with high winds? 

I could understand if both games were moved. 

because staging a game in a blizzard is a waste of resources and a risk to public safety. roads need to be clear, emergency personnel needs to be handling that. cant have 60k people congregating for a football game and wasting resources.

a cold game is just cold
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Andy has icicles on his mustache

See other teams with blitz beater plays angers me

Go Dolphins.

MDS

nah dog we need kc -4, and tua cant throw another td

PhillyPhreak54

As long as Miami +6 hits we cool

So KC -5 works

PhillyPhreak54

Mahomes may be the biggest on field whiner in the league.

He'd give nba players a run for their money when they bitch about fouls every play