Week 2 - Rams: In The Valley Of Death

Started by MDS, September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

So do the Rams run some clock and get a FG to end this, or do they turn it over to make you think there's a chance again?

The man. The myth. The legend.

NC_Eagle

Well, now I'm not upset the game isn't on TV here.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

General_Failure

I'm totally okay with a total rebuild from Howie on down at this point. Thanks for the Super Bowl, now get out.

Don Ho

Watching Nathan Gerry play LB makes my head hurt.  Actually the entire back 7 makes me violently ill.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

A nice farg you lob to seal this one up.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 20, 2020, 03:55:34 PM
Switching over to Red Zone Channel

At least you'll see Wentz's pick in a couple minutes.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on September 20, 2020, 03:50:41 PM
I'm totally okay with a total rebuild from Howie on down at this point. Thanks for the Super Bowl, now get out.

Unfortunately world championship hangovers last 25+ years in this city.  They'll relish in 2017 for the foreseeable future.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Diomedes

Rome

The Hurts has been in since the 2018 opener. 

Diomedes

QB Eagles