Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: charlie on May 07, 2010, 02:31:14 PM
Quote from: SD on May 07, 2010, 02:22:13 PM
All this burger talk and no mention of 5 guys, on par if not as good as anything on the west coast.

5 guys is absolutley terrible for you.

a basic regular cheeseburger, reg fries is 1510 calories 83 grams of fat

(the same thing from fatburger is 970 calories and 59)

It's bad for you if you eat it daily. That being said I usually double up with bacon and get a large fries, which fill half the bag up because they give you so much.  Eat it once every few weeks and your body will barely notice it.

charlie

rjs246

Now that I know how few calories I'm getting from food every day I'm going to start working two or three of those fargers into my weekly rotation just to make the fat people in line behind me at 5 Guys hate themselves a little more.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Quote from: SunMo on May 07, 2010, 03:17:49 PM
Fast food is bad for you!?!? 

When the hell was somebody gonna tell me?

I was gonna tell you as soon as I finished my onion rings.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I had a Sonic cheeseburger for dinner.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome.  And healthy for you too.

Diomedes

I've had just about every fast food burger mentioned by you fools and none of them come close to In-n-Out. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

I've hear a lot about In-n-Out and Fatburgers, but never ate at one or even seen one. I also like the Hardee's angus 1/3 pounder bacon cheese burger with those red onions. They're good but damn, make your breath knock over a water buffalo.

Rome

Fatburgers are ridiculous.  It's the one reason I can think of to live in L.A.  Well, that and Chuggie & Sassy are nearby. [/love emoticon]

ice grillin you

i have laugh at the non stop middle american responses to the best burger contest

for god sakes go to a real restaurant and pay some money for an actual hamburger

the best ive ever had is at palena in dc

dont expect anyone here to know what im talking about.....but its a legit top 3 burger in the country...however just find an equivalent spot near your crib that isnt a fuddruckers wannabee
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PhillyPhreak54

farg that

Slaughter a cow, ground up its meat and cook the sonofabitch yourself!

PhillyGirl

IGY, you're not calling Fatburger a Fuddruckers wannabe?

Really?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 07, 2010, 10:29:15 PM
Best burger joints are chains

in MA they are

i literally have to chuckle out loud when people say fatburger or five guys are the best burger theyve ever had

a mcdonalds double cheese dominates both of them

but go to a place like palena and you get the best piece of steak youve ever had on a brioche roll that will make you groin sweat and the combination will end hamburgers as you know them.....i will admit tho there isnt a sign inside the restaurant telling you where the french fries came from that day...that is kind of neato

SD

The new Applebees burger with mushrooms looks dynamite, better than palena.

ice grillin you