The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Thanks.  Short answer from Kill the Cable Bill:  Pay $55 monthly for cable-light. 

I'll be cancelling ESPN+ today.  Worthless.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Never feel bad about pirating media. Disney's not going out of business any time soon because you didn't pay to see live action Mulan.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Perhaps only igy is more ignorant than I am regarding this computer/internet/pirating stuff.  If I have to find a way to steal it, I'll just move on.  It doesn't matter that much.  Nothing matters.  It's all farging bullshtein.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hunt

Quote from: AO1 on August 08, 2020, 08:51:09 AM
Great read on how NBC sports takeover of the Comcast network has been such a disaster

https://www.inquirer.com/sports/columnists/nbc-sports-philadelphia-job-cuts-comcast-layoffs-20200807.html?outputType=amp

yeah, it's absolute garbage now. used to watch it just about every evening after work....and the great sports debate on prism before that... now i only watch when they're airing a sixers' game.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

the thing about csn is they are generating the same ratings now as they were in the glory days

there is no financial incentive to do good work...bosses know this and so you get infomercials and mikey miss
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

He was yanked off the air tonight.

Geowhizzer

SD

PhillyPhreak54

I don't know what he got suspended for but Ian Rapoport is suspended for two weeks by NFLN

MDS

pimping manscape...legit the most boring thing possible

he is a worse reporter and bigger hack than schefter if thats even possible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently it's real.

Love it.